As IPCA Europe your privacy matters to us. We are committed to acting with integrity to both protect any information which we may have about you, and we will never transfer, sell or otherwise pass on your personal data to any other party.
The Data Controller for IPCA Europe is Revd Bob Wilson. You can contact him directly via mail or email.
Revd Bob Wilson, Vice Chair IPCA Europe. 27 Tavistock Square, London, United Kingdom WC1H 9HH. email@example.com
What information do we collect?
We will maintain the following data about you.
Name, Email Address, Country of Residence
This will be collected via this website. We do not purchase data from third parties and we do not hold any financial information about you.
How do we use personal information?
We only use your data for the purposes of administration of information distribution to those who have requested this and for the delivery of events. We may from time to time ask you for your opinion on a subject and at such times may use your data to communicate such surveys to you. We do not provide goods, but we will use your data in providing you with support, encouragement and to communicate how we may have been engaged in advocacy on your behalf.
We may use your data where required in order to assist appropriate law enforcement authorities to combat fraud or other suspected illegal activities.
We are maintaining your data as you have shown, either through consent, or through attendance at an IPCA Europe event in the period April 2016 - May 2018 that you have a legitimate interest in the work and activity of IPCA Europe. All communications from IPCA Europe which you will receive will offer you the option to unsubscribe at any point, or manage your consent. All data which we store about you is stored in the IPCA Europe GDPR-compatible mailchimp account which offers you the opportunity to manage how and if you receive communications from us.
We will treat your personal data confidentially and will only disclose it to third parties as described above.
We are committed to ensure that the data we hold about you is stored in a secure manner, and so we use password-protected encryption to ensure that your data is not accessed without our consent. Your data is held by the proprietary "Mailchimp.com" marketing platform. This ensures that there will be no
- accidental loss of data by a single computer being lost or stolen
- unauthorised access, use, destruction or disclosure of your data
in addition it will ensure that
- your data will continue to be available to us to ensure business continuity and disaster recovery
- we can actively restrict access to personal information
- we are able to conduct privacy impact assessments in accordance with the law
- we can train staff and contractors on data security
- we are able to manage third party risks, through use of contracts and security reviews
This policy is written to comply with the GDPR regulations (2018)
How long do we keep your personal data for?
We will keep your data for varying times in relation to each processing purpose.
- Information Distribution and communication purposes: indefinitely, or until such time as you inform us that you would like us to change or remove your data. This data will be limited to your name, email address and country of residence.
- Administration of events: 6 months following the event for which you have shared your data with us. You will be contacted prior to the removal of the data we hold for this purpose to offer you the opportunity to have your data moved to our records relating to information distribution and communication.
Your rights in relation to personal data
We respect your right under the GDPR(2018) to access and control yourpersonal data. By using Mailchimp this enables you to
- access your personal information
- correct and delete this yourself
- withdraw your consent for us to hold your data
- access your data electronically via the interne
If you believe that we have someohow breached the policy we have established for safe and secure control of your data, then please do contact us in the first instance (as above), and if we are not able to resolve this, then please do contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
© Copyright IPCA Europe